September 27, 2023 – Magical Make an Offer 1.0.0 Launched
- Added : Create and Edit offers to allow customers to make offer requests on products on the Online Store.
- Added : Set automations for automatically accepting, declining, and countering offer requests.
- Added : Set expiry for making accepted or countered offer requests time sensitive.
- Added : Set display options for enabling button, banner, and inline components on the Online Store.
- Added : Offer requests overview screen to view and filter offer requests.
- Added : Offer request screen to view offer request details and approve, decline, or counter offer requests.
- Added : Notifications screen to edit the email templates sent to customers when an offer request is made or updated.
- Added : Analytics screen to visualize offer request and revenue data.
- Added : Settings screen to change plan and modify app settings.
- Added : Starter, Pro, and Power plans with monthly subscription plans offering discounted transaction fees.
- Added : Make an Offer Button app block to display a make an offer button that triggers a modal in Online Store 2.0 templates.
- Added : Make an Offer Inline Form app block to display an inline make an offer form in Online Store 2.0 templates.
Have a feature idea?
If you have an idea you think would make the app more useful to you and others, we’d love to hear from you.
Magical Make an Offer
Use the Magical Make an Offer app to sell more products. Easily add Make an Offer and Pay What you Want buttons to products.
Shopify Make an Offer Library
Shopify Pricing and Purchase Options allow merchants to customize the selling price of their product, and allow for unique methods for purchase options. These pricing and purchase option strategies are designed to help engage more customers and sell more Shopify products.